Re: Official Content

Sorry if this is a double post, but i think my other post never went through.  I’m trying to level up a Druid but it keeps defaulting to circle of the moon when i go to level up.  I think this is keeping me from seeing the higher level Druid spells.  Anyone else had a similar problem or know a fix?

Can you send me an email to info@vansteinengroentjes.nl with what you try to do.
You should be able to just select druid from the level up screen but it should anyways not effect the spells you can choice.
When you add spells to your spell list make sure to set the level dropdown to the level of the spell you want to add.

I noticed the sticky has not been updated since 2016 so I'm hoping that downloading each link in order all through the posts was the right thing to do

Haven't seen EE or SCAG spells, so I created them using this site as reference: https://colinmarc.com/dndspells. I'm not entirely sure what to do with the ID numbers, so I just set them to unique high numbers. I spot checked the spells, but haven't checked all of them, so some errors might exist.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon ee_spells.dd5 --- [Open in app] 50.66 kb, 598 downloads since 2018-05-11 

And the SCAG spells, since I can only attach one file.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon scag_spells.dd5 --- [Open in app] 4.1 kb, 566 downloads since 2018-05-11 

Thank you for the SCAG and EE content, I will review it and place it in the top post after.
Thanks!

Also, some better formatted (IMO) XGtE spells. Note that the spell IDs don't match to the previous upload so it won't replace those spells. This also doesn't include the EE spells which are in the guide.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon xgte_spells.dd5 --- [Open in app] 72.61 kb, 900 downloads since 2018-05-11 

I'm super duper new to DND I was wondering I can't find anything at all (download) on race Genasi... Does that exist?

Did i miss one with Aarakocra?

I can’t find the file with goliaths anyone able to help

Chaos Bolt, from Xanathar's GTE.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon myspells.dd5 --- [Open in app] 2.19 kb, 145 downloads since 2018-06-06 

Can someone put MToF here?

I got MToF Races and Subraces

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon MtoF races.dd5 --- [Open in app] 31.35 kb, 376 downloads since 2018-06-09 

XGtE extra racial feats

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon XGtEExtraRacialFeats.dd5 --- [Open in app] 15.04 kb, 299 downloads since 2018-06-10 

90 (edited by Valda 2018-06-21 00:57:37)

MToF monsters

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon MToF monsters.dd5 --- [Open in app] 502.59 kb, 58 downloads since 2018-06-21 

Great work @Valda!

I will check them out and put them in the first post afterwards!
Thanks!