Topic: Feedback is welcome

If you have any ideas how to improve the Pathfinder app please let me know in this forum.
I plan the following features in the near future: 

- Add online content creation tools for Pathfinder
- Character sheets inside the app
- Import character sheets from common tools
- Export character sheets to common tools
- Include more rule information and quick reference sheets in DM section

Re: Feedback is welcome

Are there plans to add in traits and drawbacks (i.e. Reactionary, Indomitable Faith, Xenophobic, ect.) either into their own tab or a "Feats and Traits"-esque tab?

Good idea, I can add it to the feats section yes, I think that would be appropriate.

Might I reccomend adding a sorting feature to the searches.

A few things I'd like to see:

For DM Tools:

Under Encounter Tools- an option to build your own encounters and save them.

Under Encounter Tools - an option to run the encounter. You receive a message box where you select from the available characters. Initiative tracker launches pre-filled with the monsters involved.

Under Initiative Tracker- A button to roll for every participant in an encounter instead of having to deal with each character separately.

I was expecting something like that since the DM Tools were a pay option.

-Spiritwhisperer

Question, a quick step by step for uploading more content. I have some .pf files that are not here but. Is there a file I am capable of placing them.

Adding an inside button on the app to add content, there is no way to add .pf files is there another function i need.

Yes there is the download content with from the website button or create content but no were to explain to add the content.

Need instructions since when i choose to oepn files when i download uncapable of opening or adding them to the add.

error wrote:

Adding an inside button on the app to add content, there is no way to add .pf files is there another function i need.

Yes there is the download content with from the website button or create content but no were to explain to add the content.

Need instructions since when i choose to oepn files when i download uncapable of opening or adding them to the add.

Do you mean uploading them to the forum?
Or opening in the app?
For opening files in the app you can try opening them from your email app or a file browser app like Astro, sometimes the phone does not recognize the extension when you open the file from a download.