Topic: Feedback is welcome

If you have any ideas how to improve the Pathfinder app please let me know in this forum.
I plan the following features in the near future: 

- Add online content creation tools for Pathfinder
- Character sheets inside the app
- Import character sheets from common tools
- Export character sheets to common tools
- Include more rule information and quick reference sheets in DM section

Re: Feedback is welcome

Are there plans to add in traits and drawbacks (i.e. Reactionary, Indomitable Faith, Xenophobic, ect.) either into their own tab or a "Feats and Traits"-esque tab?

Good idea, I can add it to the feats section yes, I think that would be appropriate.

Might I reccomend adding a sorting feature to the searches.

A few things I'd like to see:

For DM Tools:

Under Encounter Tools- an option to build your own encounters and save them.

Under Encounter Tools - an option to run the encounter. You receive a message box where you select from the available characters. Initiative tracker launches pre-filled with the monsters involved.

Under Initiative Tracker- A button to roll for every participant in an encounter instead of having to deal with each character separately.

I was expecting something like that since the DM Tools were a pay option.

-Spiritwhisperer

Question, a quick step by step for uploading more content. I have some .pf files that are not here but. Is there a file I am capable of placing them.

Adding an inside button on the app to add content, there is no way to add .pf files is there another function i need.

Yes there is the download content with from the website button or create content but no were to explain to add the content.

Need instructions since when i choose to oepn files when i download uncapable of opening or adding them to the add.