Re: Official Content

Sorry if this is a double post, but i think my other post never went through.  I’m trying to level up a Druid but it keeps defaulting to circle of the moon when i go to level up.  I think this is keeping me from seeing the higher level Druid spells.  Anyone else had a similar problem or know a fix?

Can you send me an email to info@vansteinengroentjes.nl with what you try to do.
You should be able to just select druid from the level up screen but it should anyways not effect the spells you can choice.
When you add spells to your spell list make sure to set the level dropdown to the level of the spell you want to add.

Great work @Valda!

I will check them out and put them in the first post afterwards!
Thanks!

I have reviewed your extra content and edited it slightly.
It is now all available on the first post, for a clear overview I have deleted the posts.

five stars thanks, for all content

Thank you rileydexx, please also leave a rating on the google Playstore!

Err.... well this is embarassing.... let's say I was a total noob (and a bit drunk atm to boot), and let's say I couldn't figure out how to actually share content I might have made on here but would like to.... if such a case were to be, might I perchance find a charitable soul who would be willing to explain this to me like I was a clueless idiot? (which I suppose is pretty much the case right now.... complete idiot, if a verbose one) .... so yeah, how do I do this seriously? I don't have much yet, but I did notice you didn't have Tiamat's stats so I got them. Thanks...

Azathoth333 wrote:

Err.... well this is embarassing.... let's say I was a total noob (and a bit drunk atm to boot), and let's say I couldn't figure out how to actually share content I might have made on here but would like to.... if such a case were to be, might I perchance find a charitable soul who would be willing to explain this to me like I was a clueless idiot? (which I suppose is pretty much the case right now.... complete idiot, if a verbose one) .... so yeah, how do I do this seriously? I don't have much yet, but I did notice you didn't have Tiamat's stats so I got them. Thanks...

No problem! You can easily add content using the content creator tools.
Go to this link:
https://complete-reference.com/DD5creator/

Login with your forum account.
Go to the category you want to add stuff for, for example classes.
Press the button to add a new entry and write down the details. Once you are done press download dd5 file (export). The file you then get can be attached to a forum post for sharing.

Hope that helps!

There you go:

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon tiamat.dd5 --- [Open in app] 8.36 kb, 2766 downloads since 2018-07-08 

I am looking for XGE subclasses. I did not see them in the forum, or am I just missing it somewhere.

I have not seen "Tomb of Annihilation" or 'Mordenkaien's Tome  of Foes" are you planning this content in?

Am I able to use this tool to create xml files for the lionsden 5e app as well ? I have been using both of these tools as my goto end reference

donnathorpe7 wrote:

I have not seen "Tomb of Annihilation" or 'Mordenkaien's Tome  of Foes" are you planning this content in?

If someone (possibly even... you! wink adds the content, then it will be there. I was going to do
ToA stuff actually but won't get to for a while, something's come up and I'll be too busy... I noticed MToF monsters and races are already there.

89 (edited by Azathoth333 2018-07-17 04:52:22)

RenegadeBAM wrote:

I am looking for XGE subclasses. I did not see them in the forum, or am I just missing it somewhere.

I don't think you missed them, the only XGtE content I see are a few feats, unless I missed something too.

Edit: Oh, spells and invocations are there too!

Does anyone know about the artificer class that is being tested right now?

https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LAEn6ZdC6lYUKhQ67Qk

I just download a bunch of content from here, but it's not showing up in the 5e app, what do I need to do?

92 (edited by esotericreference 2018-08-05 22:22:07)

I have pulled all of the official content that I could find in the thread into a single .dd5 file, removed all the duplicates (first by ID and then by a 2-stage fuzzy match), made some formatting changes, and fixed a couple small errors, such as entries being tagged with the wrong type. I now have all the source files as pulled from this thread, reformatted as "pretty" JSON, in gitlab, so I can modify the merge script and fix bugs in the source file reference at the same time.

LMK if you want gitlab access so you can pull and help fix up the source files or work on the script (Python).

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon complete_db.dd5 --- [Open in app] 3.71 mb, 292174 downloads since 2018-08-05 

esotericreference wrote:

I have pulled all of the official content that I could find in the thread into a single .dd5 file, removed all the duplicates (first by ID and then by a 2-stage fuzzy match), made some formatting changes, and fixed a couple small errors, such as entries being tagged with the wrong type. I now have all the source files as puled from this thread, reformatted as "pretty" JSON, in gitlab, so I can modify the merge script and fix bugs in the source file reference at the same time.

LMK if you want gitlab access so you can pull and help fix up the source files or work on the script (Python).

Wow! That is great work!
I would love to help with the script and cleaning up the spelling mistakes. You can invite me with bas@vansteinengroentjes.nl .
I will add your all-in-one file to the first post and perhaps somewhere more prominent (forum index maybe?) If you agree. Currently on holidays but once I am back I will work on it.

@Bas, no objections from me... I'd love to make it easier for folks to get a consistent/consolidated file so there's no need to worry about order-of-imports.

For anyone looking for UA or the like, I didn't include that in my rollup+fixup because it's still subject to flux and thus not a great candidate for spending time to polish (yet).

I wrote up the unique races from the Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron: the Changelings, the Warforged, the Shifters and the Kalashtar. This is from the Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron as of August 2018, which may change as it is playtest material

I may do the Dragonmarked subraces or the other Wayfinder's stuff at a later date

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon eberronuniqueraces.dd5 --- [Open in app] 21.72 kb, 2674 downloads since 2018-08-12 

96 (edited by yagooch 2018-08-31 16:59:48)

DnDLover wrote:
Newest content: all official content (without UA) in one file!
(With thanks to Esotericreference!)

Download it here:

-- SNIP --

• Download: All_Content_without_UA.dd5 ;3.71 mb, 853 downloads since 2018-08-21

I love the new all in one content file, it makes everything so much tidier.  I did find a couple of errors however.

Cleric - War (Domain):

• where it should say "War Priest" it reads "Blessings of the Trickster"

Toll the Dead:

• According to XGtE This is a Cleric, Warlock, Wizard cantrip, not a Bard cantrip (sure bards can get any spell with secrets but that's a whole other thing

Missing spells for wizard from xanathars guid

Several of the archetypes from the content_db file such as Rogue: Scout are missing class feat entries for use in the character manager. I made the feat entries when I made a Scout character but there are several others missing feats such as Fighter: Bannerett.

Revan7even wrote:

Several of the archetypes from the content_db file such as Rogue: Scout are missing class feat entries for use in the character manager. I made the feat entries when I made a Scout character but there are several others missing feats such as Fighter: Bannerett.

Thanks for the notice.

I might be a bit dumb asking this, but, if i were to download the "All Content db.dd5" file. Will all that is listed on the 1st post be available from that one?