Re: Official Content

Sorry if this is a double post, but i think my other post never went through.  Iā€™m trying to level up a Druid but it keeps defaulting to circle of the moon when i go to level up.  I think this is keeping me from seeing the higher level Druid spells.  Anyone else had a similar problem or know a fix?

Share

Re: Official Content

Can you send me an email to info@vansteinengroentjes.nl with what you try to do.
You should be able to just select druid from the level up screen but it should anyways not effect the spells you can choice.
When you add spells to your spell list make sure to set the level dropdown to the level of the spell you want to add.

Share

Re: Official Content

Great work @Valda!

I will check them out and put them in the first post afterwards!
Thanks!

Share

Re: Official Content

I have reviewed your extra content and edited it slightly.
It is now all available on the first post, for a clear overview I have deleted the posts.

Share

Re: Official Content

five stars thanks, for all content

Share

Re: Official Content

Thank you rileydexx, please also leave a rating on the google Playstore!

Share

Re: Official Content

Err.... well this is embarassing.... let's say I was a total noob (and a bit drunk atm to boot), and let's say I couldn't figure out how to actually share content I might have made on here but would like to.... if such a case were to be, might I perchance find a charitable soul who would be willing to explain this to me like I was a clueless idiot? (which I suppose is pretty much the case right now.... complete idiot, if a verbose one) .... so yeah, how do I do this seriously? I don't have much yet, but I did notice you didn't have Tiamat's stats so I got them. Thanks...

Share

Re: Official Content

Azathoth333 wrote:

Err.... well this is embarassing.... let's say I was a total noob (and a bit drunk atm to boot), and let's say I couldn't figure out how to actually share content I might have made on here but would like to.... if such a case were to be, might I perchance find a charitable soul who would be willing to explain this to me like I was a clueless idiot? (which I suppose is pretty much the case right now.... complete idiot, if a verbose one) .... so yeah, how do I do this seriously? I don't have much yet, but I did notice you didn't have Tiamat's stats so I got them. Thanks...

No problem! You can easily add content using the content creator tools.
Go to this link:
https://complete-reference.com/DD5creator/

Login with your forum account.
Go to the category you want to add stuff for, for example classes.
Press the button to add a new entry and write down the details. Once you are done press download dd5 file (export). The file you then get can be attached to a forum post for sharing.

Hope that helps!

Share

Re: Official Content

There you go:

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon tiamat.dd5 --- [Open in app] 8.36 kb, 187 downloads since 2018-07-08 

Share

Re: Official Content

I am looking for XGE subclasses. I did not see them in the forum, or am I just missing it somewhere.

Share

Re: Official Content

I have not seen "Tomb of Annihilation" or 'Mordenkaien's Tome  of Foes" are you planning this content in?

Share

Re: Official Content

Am I able to use this tool to create xml files for the lionsden 5e app as well ? I have been using both of these tools as my goto end reference

Share

Re: Official Content

donnathorpe7 wrote:

I have not seen "Tomb of Annihilation" or 'Mordenkaien's Tome  of Foes" are you planning this content in?

If someone (possibly even... you! wink adds the content, then it will be there. I was going to do
ToA stuff actually but won't get to for a while, something's come up and I'll be too busy... I noticed MToF monsters and races are already there.

Share

89 (edited by Azathoth333 2018-07-17 04:52:22)

Re: Official Content

RenegadeBAM wrote:

I am looking for XGE subclasses. I did not see them in the forum, or am I just missing it somewhere.

I don't think you missed them, the only XGtE content I see are a few feats, unless I missed something too.

Edit: Oh, spells and invocations are there too!

Share