1 (edited by jones2020 2019-09-23 05:14:43)

Topic: need to add Variant human.

i dont know how to mod stuff but the program is missing the variant human race. and i use that race alot.

Re: need to add Variant human.

Check out the content creator:
https://complete-reference.com/DD5creator/

You can easily add it yourself smile

Can someone please add human variant? I have no idea how to use the content creator... How can you just assume that everyone knows how to code?

I bought the character creator just to find out the human variant is missing, so I cant create the character I was playing with.. Money well spent. sad This is frustrating.

Hi!

No need to code, the content creator js just a form you can fill in with the details of the class.
But I can help you, no problem. Give me a bit of time and I will upload the file here.

Hereby the variant humans file.
You can download and import the file into the app to start using the Humans, variant human race.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon variant_humans.dd5 --- [Open in app] 1.45 kb, 807 downloads since 2019-10-21 

Bas van Stein wrote:

Hereby the variant humans file.
You can download and import the file into the app to start using the Humans, variant human race.

I didn't think to mention this when I uploaded my updated file on the Official Content thread (edited description just now), but Variant Human is included.