Topic: standard inventor an money tracking

Is there a way to add items like backpacks an stuff to ur inventory where it can be tracked for carrying capacity? An is there a way to trace you money in the application?

Warbringer

Re: standard inventor an money tracking

Yes there is, in the character manager.

I see the back pack items but when I go to the charater sheet and try to add them it wont search up the basic item or allow me to track the coins the charater is carring

Warbringer

At the main screen of the character sheet there are 4 boxes at the bottom for Gp, Pp, Sp and Cp (gold, platinum, silver and copper) for the coins. The backpack you can add in the Inventory by just typing backpack and adding it. Weight is not yet included and is on my todo list.

ok I feel dum now I didn't even notice it LOL I am to tired, thanks I over looked it on my phone, thanks

Warbringer

No problem, it is probably not the most intuitive position.

I see the back pack items but when I go to the charater sheet and try to add them it wont search up the basic item or allow me to track the coins the charater is carring

I know book of ra online
 here

Dear Faye,

You are correct, we have implemented this feature in the 5th edition app, but have not implemented it in the 3.5 app yet.
We will add this feature in the following update.