Re: [Backup] old comments on official content

That feature is not there yet, but it is on my todo list!
I thought about this as well, and think that I will expand the initiative manager to save lists. That would allow you to prepare multiple battles in advance.

The Saving Throws field seems to be missing.  It may be combined in another field, but, I couldn't find it.  Future update?

The Initiative Tracker seems to be too dependent on a dice roll done by the app. It will blank out the rest of the fields if you modify it at all.  Also, the weapon and armor lists in the character manager don't update attack and to-hit bonuses. (That might be a bit of an ask)

Did the Curse of Strahd stuff ever get added in? I searched the whole thread, but didn't see it.

Thanks!!

Is there a way to add Deities or Rules? I can see where I can only edit them in the app and there's no place on the creator online.

They're definitely there; I have them.

Not everything is compiled onto the first page.

I think those aasimar and other volo pc races are at the top of of 5.

Is there any word on the hexblade the Barbarian Arch types, the additional spells the artificer the Mystic Arch types Etc?

I was looking for the Mystic - Order of the Nomad Architypes. I did not see this in any of the files. Has this been created?

Disclaimer: I'm 100% new to this community.

Ok first off this app has been incredibly helpful, everything i know of DnD is basically from this app.

Ok, just since I'm a newb I am wondering if there are more "background" class types that haven't been added, I know that a character needs a base and background type to be playable, i think.

And I have downloaded all updated files and they are all working awesomely. Round of applause for this dope community support going on here!

Is there a download that contains magical weapons and items?

61 (edited by anciantwizard 2017-07-29 23:58:24)

UPDATE - This file is now outdated! These and many more UA archetypes are now included in my post 184 on the 8th page.

Weird that no one's been posting UA content lately.
Oh well, here's all of the new UA archetypes since 3-20.

- War Mage Wizard
- all 3 of the "Trio of Subclasses" (drunken monk, redemption paly, monster slayer ranger)
- Revised Subclasses (anc. guard. barb, swords bard, arcane archer fighter, kensei monk, & favored soul sorc), all with 2.0 at the end of their titles, or 3.0 in the sorc's case.
- minor fixes to my previous entries (warlocks and lore wizard)

I went ahead and deleted yesterday's post to make clear that this is different.

Next up: Feats!
Edit:
I just realized that the war mage had the wrong heading. Fixed and re-uploaded.

Edit 2:
I did that ^ on my phone and it seems to have botched it somehow. Re-uploaded again on a computer. That should be everything.

ChadDolan2170 wrote:

Is there a download that contains magical weapons and items?

Afaik, the only magic item download thus far just has the Alchemy Jug. I guess no one wants to compile that whole list lol.

@anciantwizard, awesome work!
I will have a look at magic item lists myself to see if I can do any extraction into importable files.

Don't worry about that, just get us that Psionics category! smile

anciantwizard wrote:

Weird that no one's been posting UA content lately.
Oh well, here's all of the new UA archetypes since 3-20.

- War Mage Wizard
- all 3 of the "Trio of Subclasses" (drunken monk, redemption paly, monster slayer ranger)
- Revised Subclasses (anc. guard. barb, swords bard, arcane archer fighter, kensei monk, & favored soul sorc), all with 2.0 at the end of their titles, or 3.0 in the sorc's case.
- minor fixes to my previous entries

Hey man, thanks for doing this. However, it is telling me that no app I have can open it when I download yours. I noticed that the other downloads for 5e have the extension of "dd35", whereas this one is only "dd5". Could this be an issue? I have never used the 3.5e version of the app, and have had the 5e version working great for several months now.

Thanks again for putting this together.

65 (edited by anciantwizard 2017-05-08 21:35:56)

ShitBlaster wrote:

Hey man, thanks for doing this. However, it is telling me that no app I have can open it when I download yours. I noticed that the other downloads for 5e have the extension of "dd35", whereas this one is only "dd5". Could this be an issue? I have never used the 3.5e version of the app, and have had the 5e version working great for several months now.

Thanks again for putting this together.

I just re-uploaded it from a pc instead of my phone. Works for me now.
Let me know if there's still something wrong.

Odd that none of the other ~20 downloaders mentioned anything being wrong. Come on, guys, speak up if there are problems!