1 (edited by Revan7even 2019-10-22 07:12:42)

Topic: All official races, plus Planeshift races and classes

I posted this here in the official content thread months ago, but since it's kind of buried I figured I'd repost it.

Here are all races from the Player Handbook (including Variant Human) through Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica, as well as Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron, Grung, Tortle, and all Plane Shift Races. The previous UA versions of the Ravnican races (excluding ones from Plane Shift) are overwritten. The UA versions of Centaur, Minotaur, and Viashino are not overwritten, but are no longer included.
The only UA content remaining in this file is the Abyssal Tiefling. If you want the others they're on page 5 of this thread, import this over them.

Also included are Plane Shift Classes (including backgrounds and general and race feats), Revised Ranger, Fixed CoS items (still have to delete old ones that are incorrectly under equipment), and MM Missing Monsters that I previously uploaded, as well as a fix to the Life Domain cleric's missing Disciple of Life feature.

I've combed through everything and tried to unify the format and fix any errors and typos.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Revan's Holocron.dd5 --- [Open in app] 749.51 kb, 6441 downloads since 2019-10-22 

Re: All official races, plus Planeshift races and classes

Thanks Revan7even!
I will merge it soon with the main file, I really need to make some time for that.
Sorry, I should have done it already some time ago.

Not a problem, I'm just glad I got it done before college started. It's my last semester so it's a heavy workload, not much time for anything else.

Thanks so much for this! It's a huge help smile

My hero!!!!!