Topic: PHB Equipment

Not sure I understand why an incomplete product is being sold as a character manager, but anyway. Am I missing the dlc that contains all the missing basic equipment and supplies from the PHB? I saw someone asked about shields a year ago and got no response so my expectations aren't high...

Re: PHB Equipment

The basic equipment and supplies are already in the app at the equipment section (items and equipment, bottom part of the page).
Some additional equipment can be found here:https://complete-reference.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=116

The app is not just a character manager, the character manager is an additional module you indeed need to pay for such that we can continue to develop and improve the app.

I am trying to respond always as fast as possible, but I admit that some posts can slip my attention.

You absolutely respond very quickly from what I see. Anyway now that I added every file in that thread there is plenty of non-basic equipment on the list but still no shield. I also can't seem to find a way to pick my cleric's domain in the manager even though they are listed in the classes when searching from the home page.

Dear user,

There is indeed no specific field for choosing the domain, however you can just note it down in the general notes at the bottom. Shields should be in the equipment section though... will double check as well.

I've checked equipment many times, nothing there.

There are +1 and up Shields and the spell Shield, but not a regular plain shield.

You are correct, attached a file with the shield in it that you can use.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon shield.dd5 --- [Open in app] 665 b, 314 downloads since 2017-09-28