26 (edited by enby 2017-08-04 03:50:14)

Re: Official Content

Unearthed Arcana starter spells as found here:
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearth … ter-spells

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon UAStarterSpells.dd5 --- [Open in app] 20.44 kb, 4188 downloads since 2017-08-04 

✿ Have A Nice Day ✿

Some missing alternative backgrounds from the Players Handbook.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon missing_backgrounds.dd35 --- [Open in app] 4.36 kb, 3886 downloads since 2017-08-20 

Racial and Background Traits from the Players Handbook.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Racial_Background_Traits.dd35 --- [Open in app] 45.22 kb, 3365 downloads since 2017-08-20 

All Racial Traits, Class feats and Background feats from the Players Handbook. Please let me know if something is wrong or missing.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Racial_Class_Background_Traits.dd35 --- [Open in app] 500.83 kb, 3536 downloads since 2017-08-21 

30 (edited by limpingfox 2017-08-29 22:56:11)

Storm King's Thunder - Appendix C: Creatures

10 new entries, I believe all are unique (not found elsewhere)

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon SKT App C.dd5 --- [Open in app] 33.79 kb, 4384 downloads since 2017-08-29 

Can i get a single download for everything rather than going and downloading them all seperately

We are working on creating a few file bundles.

Does anybody have a downloadble file for wood Elves?

I think that subrace is in the races-2 download.

Here's the features for the Tortle race recently released on the DMSGuild

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Tortle Race.dd5 --- [Open in app] 3.51 kb, 5758 downloads since 2017-09-16 

Is it just me or someone should compile all these updates into a single one without duplicate info and such?

z3r0b00t3r wrote:

Is it just me or someone should compile all these updates into a single one without duplicate info and such?

Yes, please

We are working on that, the PhB is already compiled into one file thanks to DutchPainter.

The issue is: no standard insertion + multiple ppl creating updates = duplicates and a bunch of unwanted trash.
If there is a tool to edit this db on desktop let me know and ill gladly do it and share with the comunity since the op was last edited over a year ago and is no where near beeing up to date.

Also a standard of insertion should be created and posted as sticky in order for other people to contribute if they want without breaking the current version.

Again ill gladly take up the task of doing such, help coordenating efforts and personaly verify new submissions in order to guarantee we have a complete and working tool.

The D&D comunity needs it in order to grow and thrive in the current technology filled lives most ppl live.

I second this, also if this file is created AND there is a general consensus about its content (it being correct, it doesn't create double entries, etc) it might just be a good idea to include it from the very start. This would make the app complete (or at least posses the latest official content) directly from the beginning.

And indeed, if there is a "simple" (or at least some) way to view, alter and create the .dd5 files on desktop...

anjuna wrote:

I second this, also if this file is created AND there is a general consensus about its content (it being correct, it doesn't create double entries, etc) it might just be a good idea to include it from the very start. This would make the app complete (or at least posses the latest official content) directly from the beginning.

And indeed, if there is a "simple" (or at least some) way to view, alter and create the .dd5 files on desktop...

Exactly my point. This app is as useful as the info it contains wich means it has the potential to be the ultimate dnd tool but right now is under mediocre.

So i will state again that if someone points me in the right direction regarding edition i will take up myself the task to see this come trough.

anjuna wrote:

Of course that is true, however there is a big reason why the content is here on the forum and not in the app.
We are not allowed to publish any content directly in the app except for the SRD5 open game content. The forum is a means to let users share there own custom content and through that means also get the additional phb etc. content.

So adding this directly to the app will never be an option. Sorry for that. I can open the option to upload the dd5 files to the content creator such that you can adjust them though. But right now that is in experimental phase. Please pm me if you would like to try that.

Bas van Stein wrote:
anjuna wrote:

Of course that is true, however there is a big reason why the content is here on the forum and not in the app.
We are not allowed to publish any content directly in the app except for the SRD5 open game content. The forum is a means to let users share there own custom content and through that means also get the additional phb etc. content.

So adding this directly to the app will never be an option. Sorry for that. I can open the option to upload the dd5 files to the content creator such that you can adjust them though. But right now that is in experimental phase. Please pm me if you would like to try that.

Including ir in the app itself is somerhing that is up to  the  creators, that was never suggested. What i sugested doing was have a proper db version here in the forum that is up to date and has no trash duplicates.

z3r0b00t3r wrote:
anjuna wrote:

also if this file is created AND there is a general consensus about its content (it being correct, it doesn't create double entries, etc) it might just be a good idea to include it from the very start. This would make the app complete (or at least posses the latest official content) directly from the beginning.

Including ir in the app itself is somerhing that is up to  the  creators, that was never suggested. What i sugested doing was have a proper db version here in the forum that is up to date and has no trash duplicates.

It was indeed suggested, by anjuna.  Emboldened here, since it was missed before.

This is supposed to be a thread for 5th Edition content. How come 80% of what's on here is dd35?  Are they actually 5E and I'm misreading?

The .dd35 files in this thread are 5th edition content. The file extension is just legacy.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bas van Stein wrote:

The .dd35 files in this thread are 5th edition content. The file extension is just legacy.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you!

Is anyone having issues with these links on Android? I've downloaded them, but even after restarting the app, they aren't working

After downloading the files you should click the file and open them with the app.
It happens sometimes that depending on your phone/tablet it does not recognise the file type and does not show the app as an option to open with, in such case, try a different browser or file-browser app or send the file by email and open it from the email app.

Hope that helps.

Op het eerste gezicht ziet het er goed uit... super makkelijk om te gebruiken. Alleen merk ik wel dat de app nog hier en daar informatie mist. Ik heb inmiddels alle (additional content) geïmporteerd. Wellicht een tip, om alle aanvullingen in 1 totaal bestand te zetten. Ook als er nieuwe aanvullingen komen. Tot nu mis ik het combat-rule gedeelte. Gewoon de basic uit de PHB. Aangezien ik beide aanvullingen heb gekocht. De character en DM, in de hoop dat dan deze informatie wil beschikbaar zou zijn. Wat ik trouwens vreemd vind is dat de versie voor Apple 1,00 euro duurder is. Ik hoop zo spoedig mogelijk een aanvulling te kunnen verwelkomen in de additional content.