Topic: Export all data out of app?

Is there currently a way to export all the data out of the app that I have downloaded from others so I can clean up duplicates and fix minor issues.

Re: Export all data out of app?

I think you mean remove, not export? I think you're asking for a way to clear downloaded content, which I would love to have as well.

No, it is in my mind to make mass delete functions but currently they are not there yet.
You can only delete item by item.

I have made new functionality such that you can long click list items in order to select multiple.
With the multiple selection you can then delete them.

This feature will be released in the next version (in a few days).

Hope that helps.

I think the reference would be so I can design everything for a campaign then export the data to my players so we all have the exact same info.

And on a side note, is there a way to share characters other than to a printer (which I LOVE btw), so my players can build their characters and import it to my app so I can see their stats? What about maybe creating a shared group in the website and we can set everything up there and then export the data.. Just an idea or two lol...

Yep, you can share a character as .char5 file (export from the character menu), and then import this file on another device.

Also, with the content creator tools (see https://complete-reference.com/DD5creator/ ) you can add all your content there and your characters and download and share them easily. You can login with your forum account.

I was actually looking for a way to export all the data I have accumulated on phone and export to online too format the way I prefer and take out repetition quickly.

any solution for this, do you know where data is stored on android?

Exporting can only be done per item. Deletion can be done by long-clicking in the list (multiple items) or per item.
A mass export of only "downloaded" content is not possible because they are stored in the same way as the rest of the content once they are imported.