Re: Official Content

Looking for a "Locations" update. Haven't seen one, but I might be missing somewhere

Has the revised ranger made it on any of the lists?

Well, the Reference bit is jumbled a tad, but I put together all the new spells from Xanathar's

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon XGtE_Spells.dd5 --- [Open in app] 79.17 kb, 7680 downloads since 2017-11-23 

I wish someone would get the artificer for 5e done

CaptainNom wrote:

Well, the Reference bit is jumbled a tad, but I put together all the new spells from Xanathar's

Awesome! I'm working on the official class archetypes from Xanathar's and will be posting a link shortly.

And here it is- all of the class archetypes from Xanathar's, including the ones that appeared in earlier products.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Xanathar Archetypes.dd5 --- [Open in app] 137.11 kb, 8281 downloads since 2017-11-29 

Is anyone working on adding the feats from Xanathar into the character manager add on? I noticed none of the gloom stalker feats are in there to be added to the character. I'm willing to give it a go but if someone is already done it or is working lb it I'll leave it be. I know it's in the reference section but I can't find then when I create a character.

Is the mystic up yet?

ChickenDragon wrote:

Has the revised ranger made it on any of the lists?

Working on a file now, although entering the formatting for the level and spell table has me scratching my head at this point. Anybody have any tips?

Here is the Revised Ranger, including three Conclaves as a separate file. The file may also still have the Xanathar's class archetypes in it.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Revised Ranger.dd5 --- [Open in app] 161.96 kb, 4332 downloads since 2017-12-07 

https://complete-reference.com/DD5creat … able=spell
For the ice knife spell from xgte

Does anyone have the common magic items from Xanathar's Guide to Everything?

63 (edited by TheLastRaven 2017-12-25 06:54:24)

So is the big file at the start a comprehensive file of all those below it, or should I get those files as well? May be good to specify that in the post as well for the future.

Also, the Google Play link on the homepage for the 5e app takes you to the Pathfinder app instead.

Also not sure which module it's a part of, but the Stoneskin spell is incorrectly spelled Stonekin both in the name and description, which breaks links.

Does anyone know how to add monk spells to the spell list or has anyone created a list?

Not sure monks have any spells, don't have Xanathars GTE in front of me but don't think any were added there, I could be entirely wrong though.

Soooo are we ever going to see android variants of those items??? Cause each one is for ios...not something you normally run on an android phone.

67 (edited by TheLastRaven 2018-01-01 18:52:25)

MihaelZ64 wrote:

Soooo are we ever going to see android variants of those items??? Cause each one is for ios...not something you normally run on an android phone.

Click the filename, not the 'Open in iOS' link. That will download the file for Android. Then just click open and it should automatically open with the app. It'll ask you if you want to overwrite or make new entries for any identical files, I did overwrite.

Any chance of seeing the artificer base class, or the mystic?

69 (edited by Fremouwski 2018-01-21 19:56:49)

CaptainNom wrote:

I could be mistaken, but are you sure it includes all the spells from XGE? I downloaded the file and mine seems to be missing a few (Create Bonfire, Ice Knife, Dust Devil, Elemental Bane, possibly more?).

Fremouwski wrote:
CaptainNom wrote:

I could be mistaken, but are you sure it includes all the spells from XGE? I downloaded the file and mine seems to be missing a few (Create Bonfire, Ice Knife, Dust Devil, Elemental Bane, possibly more?).

I only included the new spells. Those ones are from Elemental Evil.

Is the blood hunter coming out soon on here?

72 (edited by Ansrivarr 2018-03-08 19:11:40)

Hello!

I've noticed that there wasn't a file for the racial feats from Xanathar's Guide so i made one, enjoy!

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon XGtE Feats.dd5 --- [Open in app] 12.11 kb, 4707 downloads since 2018-03-08 

I noticed a lack of eldritch Invocations from Xanathars... is it being worked on? ^^;;

74 (edited by BronzeDragon 2018-03-19 23:28:56)

I also noticed that lack of Eldritch Invocations from Xanathar's, so I worked on them.

It worked from my cell phone, but please tell me if anything goes wrong.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon invocationsxgte.dd5 --- [Open in app] 5.67 kb, 4368 downloads since 2018-03-19 

I might be being dense but where would I find tool proficiency?