151 (edited by Revan7even 2020-09-20 19:54:02)

Re: Official Content

BenMcCacks wrote:

Yo, nerds, I have compiled some missing UA, Guide to Wildemount, Tal'Dorei, Eberron Subclass stuff and the full Artificer Class, the Blood Hunter class and the Runescribe prestige class into a pretty little bundle, yet alas, I could use some assistance on how, when I have typed up some other content, to nicely squish them all into one little .dd5 file for everyones UA and missing content pleasures, por fa. Otherwise I'll just continue to post them as I make them, in the categories they are in?

Awesome! I was just thinking today I'll get around to replacing my Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron with the official ones from Eberron: Rising from the Last War, and get the Wildemount races in too, but you beat me to it.
EDIT: I thought mbridell did the Eberron Artificer already, along with bloodhunter and cobalt soul monk from the Taldorei book.

Here are the official subclasses from Tasha's Cauldron of Everything as well as the subclasses from Tal'Dorei and Wildemount and a couple of homebrew classes from DMsGuild authors.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Tasha Subclasses.dd5 --- [Open in app] 756.41 kb, 6475 downloads since 2020-11-17 

Any word on Tasha's spells and why do my skills get arranged from Z-A?

Here's the latest feats from Tasha's Cauldron of Everything.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon myfeats(3).dd5 --- [Open in app] 12.72 kb, 4342 downloads since 2020-12-06 

bryannoland8 wrote:

Any news as to when the new subclasses in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything are going to be added?

See the post of @mbriddell
You can download the file and include the subclasses.

Hey, I know y'all are working ln updating the app with the new Tasha stuff, but was wondering if the items from the book would be added in as well?

157 (edited by TheMyconid 2021-02-17 22:15:57)

Here is a list of the feats from 5e including Epic Boons and the new feats from other sourcebooks. Just thought I'd update the current one :)

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon extended_feats_and_boons.dd5 --- [Open in app] 26.8 kb, 3027 downloads since 2021-02-17 

Thanks!

During the new Critical Role Campaign, Exandria Unlimited, Matt Mercer mentioned the website rollandplaypress.com during the intro to use for new material. I purchased some of their stuff which is all great but I would like to update this thread with the new playable races including; Oozling, Blackhorn, Borsukk, and Hederan from their site.

Does anyone else have those that already know how to upload them to the thread, or could someone tell me how to do it?

Guys, advise good blogs or video tutorials on D&D, I have already studied the manual, but rn there is a mess in my head, I want to somehow sort it all out.

161 (edited by bryannoland8 2021-11-09 16:57:11)

Is there still no file for the spells from TCoE?

Does anyone have anything for Fizban's Treasury of Dragons?

163 (edited by SylvysDev 2021-12-15 00:07:19)

I put together a way of the ascendant dragon and drakewarden from Fizban's.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon AscendantDragon (1).dd5 --- [Open in app] 14.52 kb, 1819 downloads since 2021-12-14 

Thanks for sharing. We will also add more content of Fizban soon

Anyone have anything on Wild Beyond the Witchlight?

I threw together the Fairy and Harengon from Wild Beyond the Witchlight.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon WitchlightRaces.dd5 --- [Open in app] 5.9 kb, 1854 downloads since 2021-12-29 

Does anyone have the new Dragonborn subraces from Fizban's Treasury of Dragons?

Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone have the new Dragonborn subraces from Fizban's Treasury of Dragons?

We are working on Fizban, I expect some content will make it to the forum in a week or 2.

I got my hands on a copy of Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, so I put together the lineages and subclasses from the book

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon VanRichtenRaces.dd5 --- [Open in app] 24.36 kb, 1743 downloads since 2022-02-14 

Not sure how to put two files in one reply.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon VanRichtenArchetypes.dd5 --- [Open in app] 29.64 kb, 1749 downloads since 2022-02-14 

Any fizbans yet

Anyone working on adding Spelljammer to the list?

Any spelljammer content?

How would I add stuff? Iso of Fizban's

Any content of the new races from Monsters of the Universe such as Fiary or Harengon?