1 (edited by snaid1 2015-01-23 22:27:51)

Topic: Eberron Files

So I figured out the data files format enough to add in the missing Eberron races

I give you:
Changelings
Kalashtar (see note)
Shifters
and Warforged!

These are sourced from the Eberron Campaign Setting, but I wanted to be as all inclusive as possible on Shifter Traits so I added those from other sources that I knew of. If you know of others I missed, let me know where to find them and I'll update my data file.

(NOTE: Kalashtar are in this file due to me not realizing they were in the all-races file. and after realizing it I wanted the extra info not listed in the all-races one. if there's enough of a request, I'll make a Kalashtar-less version of this)

Edit:fixed some spelling errors

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon RacesEberron.dd35 --- [Open in app] 39.16 kb, 3064 downloads since 2015-01-23 

Re: Eberron Files

Wow great job!
I can give you the full specification of the files if you like. I am planning to create an easy online editor so everyone can make his content, but till now no time yet.

3 (edited by snaid1 2015-01-23 22:52:36)

I might be able to get the online editor working. I was thinking of programming one anyway. and "Yes please" on the full specifications. at the moment I seem to have a great amount of free time.

Very in depth, I was just about to complain when I downloaded all races from main topic because warforged wasn't there, then I see races of ebberon and boom, here he is, waiting for me with warforged ready. Thank you.