Topic: I need suggestions on source material

I just started a 5e group about a month ago on Mother of Mists and the players have made their way off the island and stumbled upon Anchoril in Lantan. Aside from the ages old and SUPER expensive "Atlus of the Forgotten Realms" does anyone know of a website or other source material that I can use for area reference and maps? I used Mother of Mists because it's been relatively untouched by major

I wrote 100% of the material for the opening of our campaign and was considering uploading here before attempting selling on the DM Guild. Please feel free to comment if you are interested and I'll pick up the pace depending on how much interest is shown here.

I've been away from the game for almost 15 years until starting last month, It's great to be back and see that there are other people out there enjoying the greatest game ever made!

Re: I need suggestions on source material

Hi I send you a direct message with some tips smile

The D&D wikis also have a lot of location references, what I usually do is just type in the name of the forgotten realms region in google and see what comes up.

Hope it helps!

Re: I need suggestions on source material

How can I/do I check direct messages? I have looked ALL over and cannot see anything. Thank you for writing back too!