Re: ** Official Data Files **

Hi Talonhawke

The races are not fixed yet. In the sense that many entries just refer to the  book they are in. I can delete them for now and update them in the future but I think the reference might be handy as well. So I do plan to update them but is not on top of my list.

Kind regards
Bas

Alright. That works

28 (edited by littleelec01 2014-08-03 19:34:03)

Yes races is having difficulties as I can't  find elf, orc, or drow to name a few. So I thought I would let you know if you were unaware. Thxs for all the hard work....

I am new to being a DM but I'm having no problem learning due to the D&D complete reference guide as well as the downloadable content. Im very glad to have found this app!

Is it possible to add content to the DM files? I would love to have info available that's in the glossary, e.g. nauseated, negative levels, frightened, and so on? If so I would love to help, but I have no idea how programming would work. What I can do, is do the grunt work, just type it up. Does any one have any ideas let me know, maybe we could do something together.

Cheers

Any chance of getting Kender added to the races file? They're essentially a Gnome sub-race.

MommaRogue wrote:

I am new to being a DM but I'm having no problem learning due to the D&D complete reference guide as well as the downloadable content. Im very glad to have found this app!

Thank you very much!

@thorvindr: I will add it at some point, thank you smile, or create a single file for it.

The monster files have been updated. Download and install the new ones so you have the correct challenge ratings.

App update is coming soon as well!

Could you add Warforged to the races, please? Thanks.

Tkanks for your great work but I would be very thankful if githzerai were included to the list of races.

I'm stuck with a phone that has Android 2.3. Would there be a way for me to get an apk of this app with the official content already installed, so I can just sideload it into my phone?

Hi blightfight, unfortunately I am not allowed to do so due to copyright issues.

Only two races i see Warforged  and Shifters from Eberron. That are missing. Otherwise this is awesome.

how do we create our own content files?

How do you import the data once you download it.  I downloaded the files but still do not see the content in the app.

Are you planning on adding prestige classes and spells etc from dragon magazine and like sources?

Would it at all be possible for you to make one with the feats?

Yes it is, I will do that "soon" ☺.

Merry christmas everyone!

Hi guys!

Happy new year!! big_smile
I finished the Feat list. Enjoy! You can download more than 3500 feats.
There are many doubles due to double versions in the different books. With the newest DnD app version you can see the book where the feat originally comes from and delete the doubles yourself if you like.

If you can explain a little of how the files are laid out I can help with updating/creating them I'm willing to update the races files but what I really want to do is add more weapons to the list. (I'm also a fan of those that requested infusions and invocations, but I think we'll need new sections in the app for them...)

PS: I've figured out enough to update individual entries in the races file, but I'm not sure on adding more races to the file. any help would be great.

Hi Snaid,

I will send you an email tommorow with details about the files.
Great job so far smile

I have found some missing creatures. The githyanki and the githzerai are the two that I noticed. I love this app. It is such a great tool.

Hello, I am silver moogle, this is a really comprehensive guide and I love the portability of a pocket guide to everything DND 3.5
But was flicking through classes and. Noticed Erudite was unfinished, all it shows is 0 hit dice and a reference page. I know that erudite is an online added on to the advanced psionics handbook and isn't a necessity for this reference guide to be considered " complete" but that means you might have missed other classes as well. When playing 3.5 I play a warforged erudite named shard (for the psionic shard sticking out the back of his head) who was built for the sole purpose of collecting and cataloging psionic powers.

Hi Shard

Yes, some classes and feats only have a reference at the moment. We are working on this and I want to update some of those in the coming weeks.

Thx!

50 (edited by silverthemoogle 2015-05-07 06:29:57)

Shard says hi
Me, I am silverthemoogle, or just silver. Thank you for responding To my post so quickly, I love seeing an app developer that cares about his program. Though I am not a programmer, I do have ideas often, I would like to send you some suggestions that would might make the app multiplicable, (though as a compendium, it is really great) if you would permit me to.