Re: ** Official Data Files **

Sure! Any idea is welcome!
(Shard was shorter wink )
I look forward to see your ideas!

Love all this material! It's has helped me immensely to make my games smoother.

One thing I did see missing though was items and equipment? Were there any plans in the work for an official items and equipment data file?

Noticed the new update, very good, a little to Much religion for my liking, but I am impressed with it nonetheless, kudos my friend, kudos. Mayhaps I will work on an add-on myself, if I can get the time, between work, campaigns, and the dog, it can be difficult to find time for much else. I would like to also see an expansion on the DM tools, maybe a dungeon randomizer or an encounter generator would be a welcome add on.

Hi silver,
Did you check the encounter tools section in the dm section? There is a random dungeons generator and a random encounter generator smile

levi7icuz wrote:

Love all this material! It's has helped me immensely to make my games smoother.

One thing I did see missing though was items and equipment? Were there any plans in the work for an official items and equipment data file?

You can find items and equipment in the DM section. It has mostly the weight and cost of stuff in it.

No I did not, been busy lately and all I noticed off the bat was the deities, three steps ahead, I like the way you think. Well, if anyone has the line app, you can add me SilvertheMoogle is my user I'd, I have a chatroom called moogle of DND that we could chat more openly on and more frequently

Any chance of extra psionics being added soon ? I can't even add custom psionics to the list

Psionic powers you mean? I see indeed that I didn't include them yet in the content creator.
I will add them very soon!

I added the powers to the content creator smile

many thanks

Can you add chameleon please you have doppleganger but not chomeleon and also can toy add silverbrow please

I can, but you can probably do it faster yourself in the content creator smile
Check: https://vansteinengroentjes.nl/DDcreator/

I couldnt get it to work

How do you get the extra content to work on the app.

-Young Lady-

@davidcline2000
Just download the file and open it. It should automatically update to your app.

@blackhimaru
Go: Crontent Creator -> My classes -> enter data for whichever class you want to (eg. Chameleon) -> click "Add" button beneath that large text area -> download .dd35 file (left side of the screen) -> open that file - it should automatically update your data to app.

i would suggest adding more stuff from monster's handbook.

-Young Lady-

67 (edited by davidcline2000 2015-07-04 02:12:11)

Would you be able to add certain monsters to the races like half-dragons or half-fiends? To be playable for characters.

-Young Lady-

68 (edited by Alyksandrei 2015-07-14 12:19:14)

Classes file refuses to download on my phone...Note2 using Firefox...not sure why. Races and both feats files worked just fine...

Edit: I think it's just too big...have the same problem with the spells file. Trying the smaller spells files. Can we get something similar for the classes, please?

Is there a way to update the class drop down list.  I am playing a dread necro which has a small spell list and was looking for a way to sort threw the list

neisany wrote:

Is there a way to update the class drop down list.  I am playing a dread necro which has a small spell list and was looking for a way to sort threw the list

Great suggestion, I'd love to see this feature.

Also Bad is there a list of what hasn't been added yet? I own every Dragon and Dungeon magazine as well as all the books and a copy of all the Web enhancements they made so I would love to help catalog it all.

Good ideas indeed, I will see to it to make a custom entry in the class list possible.

For the list of already made content, that is hard to define exactly but it is basically see what is in the app after donwloading the files here.

After downloading the feats, a lot of core feats are missing on my wizard character (combat casting, heighten spell etc. Haven't checked them all)

Did I import wrong? Or is there a way to roll back the changes? They were working fine before I'm pretty sure

Hi JustF-nGo,

The downloading of the feats should not alter the character, it only adds content and does not remove or alter anything.
Are you able to add the feats again to the character? If you exported your character it is possible to do a rollback by importing it again, otherwise I am afraid that a rollback is not possible. Your characters and other added content do not get synchronized with a server.

Best
Bas

Hello. First of all, kudos on the app, I use it every time we play!
Second, I have a small problem - can't download additional content, each time I try to download it just sits there, nothing gets downloaded. I'm trying to download the big files using a HTC OneX.

Hi Wolf359,

Can you perhaps try a different browser to download the files, I can not reproduce the problem although I know some people have a similar issue.

Bas