Topic: Posting new Files

Please forgive me for this one, but how do you post a single file from the creator? Instead of all the files, like i'm trying to post just Spellthief from the Complete Adventurer, it is currently my only file, but i'm going to be doing the rest of the classes to lend a hand.

I'm also wondering how to get others' posted files to download as i can't seem to find the links, just the posts.

Re: Posting new Files

When you want to upload files to the forum you either need to create a new Topic (you will see the Attachment options at the bottom), or you need to press Post Reply in a topic (not quick reply, because it does not have attachment options).

When you go to a topic (like: https://vansteinengroentjes.nl/DD35/viewtopic.php?id=2 ) you can see the files to download at the end of the post, which a line looking like:

all-classes.dd35 6.24 mb, 21750 downloads since 2014-05-07

Clicking those links will let you download the file. In the creator studio you can download a file for each of the categories (spell, monster etc) or for all at once. There is no option yet to download only one item if you have multiple, this is something on my todo list.

I hope this helps you, if not please let me know where it goes wrong.
Bas

Yeah the easiest way currently organization wise would be to have a separate category for each section of work you contribute with a list on each post of what's in each of those. I'm myself am still organizing D&D magazines.

Thank you, that helps.

You mean like classes, races and such?