1 (edited by KMiskell 2018-09-12 16:56:41)

Topic: Character Manager Issues

EDIT: I am on a Samsung Note 9, most updated version of the DnD5e App.

Im having difficulty with several things on the Character Manager, any help would be appreciated! :

1) Cannot get my Avatar to stay locked in when I'm using the app and sync between online and app.

2)Syncing between App and Online manager, I keep getting old data all mixed up. I've just kept them separate now and no longer synced. I would like to have it so that when I'm synced, any changes on the app are reflected into the online manager and vice versa. Is this possible? and is this how the sync function is supposed to work or is it one directional?

3)Spells - This has been on big headache with  spells not staying put. No way to generate a list of known/available spells (Im doing a life cleric) i either get every spell in existance and then have to weed out the non-applicable spells OR I hand pick spells during selection, but after rebooting the app or resyncing the spell list is either repopulated with the non-applicable spells or cleared out entirely.

4)Character sheet/ printing - On Android app, there is no way to access the "Bio" section that is available on the online manager. This is where all the character backstory is (pg 2 of a character sheet).

ALSO, when I do export for print, pg 2 and pg3 are blank even though they are filled out entirely on the app and or online manager.

I'm going absolutely nutter over here pulling my hair out! Any help would be great! Are there any tutorial videos or guides available? I'm lost in FAQ and searching the forums hasn't really answered my questions either...

Thanks!