1 (edited by Revan7even 2018-10-19 07:31:28)

Topic: Complete_db updated races

I've added all the missing text from the books to all the races, including from Mordencainen's, as well as splitting Genasi and Aasimar subraces into separate entries and adding and updating 13sflowers' Tortle race.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Complete_db_Races.dd5 --- [Open in app] 461.76 kb, 764 downloads since 2018-10-19 

Re: Complete_db updated races

Hi Revan

I think one of the entries misses the name field.
I will need to take a closer look, but really recommend to use the content editor instead of making raw files, it can create many issues like this.

3 (edited by Revan7even 2018-10-02 08:38:18)

Re: Complete_db updated races

I did use the content creator for for the new subrace entries and just copy-pasted from the content creator source code window into the full_text fields of the originals. There aren't any blank name entries, misplaced commas or quotes or anything. I'll try copying all of the originals into the content creator and just replace the ids that makes with the originals and see if that file will work.

I got it fixed. Can't see any difference but it's fixed. I'm not sure I have the right ids for Lightfoot Halfling (1706), Rock Gnome (1704), or High Elf (1696) given more recent additions like Githzerai (1688) have lower ids.