Topic: Feedback on balancing an item

I need some feedback from experienced homebrewers on a magic item I've created. What level should my players be to be able to use it? Is it OP? Should I just start from scratch? Let me know.

TEMPUS ORB.

An orb filled with chaos energy that allots five charges.
As an action you can expend a charge to shift a targets time either forward or backward causing the following effects.

Healing:
You may shift a wound on the targets to a point before that wound existed dealing 1d12+8healing. This effect also grants 10 additional hit points up to an hour after the effect was cast.

Damage:
You may speed up the time of a target by targeting a specific point on their body causing the following effects:

Head:
target must succed a wisdom saving throw or 3d8 necrotic damage and half their wisdom score decreased permanently by 2. On a successful save they take half damage and no wisdome score loss.

Arms:
Target must succeed a strength saving throw or take 3d8 necrotic damage and drop any item held in the targeted arm, the arm is now rendered useless. They take half damage on a successful save and do not drop the held item

Legs
Target must succeed a dexterity saving throw or take 3d8 necrotic damage and have their movement speed reduced by half permanently. On a successful save they take half damage and their speed is not effected.

Torso
Target must succeed a constitution saving throw or take 3d8 necrotic damage and have their total hit points reduced by 15+casters constitution modifier.

No more than one charge can be used in one turn, and effects do stack on target's failed saving throws. Once all charges have been used the orb cracks and a blackish smoke dissipates from within as the orb whisps away into a dust-like form.