Topic: Character Export iOS issues

Hello! First of all I want to say I am very happy with the app and have been tinkering with it for most of the day! Very good work on it!

Now for the issue at hand: Whenever I try to export a character from the character creator, I get the same issue every time. Please view the attached image below. Circled in Red is the notch I mention later.

The app reacts in this way:
Press on share button at top-right corner. -> Select PDF or File (both have the same issue) -> Problem occurs.

The problem is that there seems to be a pop-up that should lead you to whom you want to share the export with, however all I get is the notch at the top, middle of the screen. If I tap it, nothing happens. If i tap anywhere else on the screen, then the notch disappears and no other prompt for export appears on-screen.

The things I have tried:
Making multiple characters (all have the same issue)
Reinstalling the app (no positive result)

I am running the app on an iPad pro with the latest version of iPadOS 14.6

I hope you'll be able to assist me on this case as I am a DM and need to create/follow/import/export characters into the app to work with it in a productive way.
If you need any further information I remain at your disposal. Thank you in advance!

Re: Character Export iOS issues

Thank you for the notice, sorry to hear you run into troubles with the export.
Could you send the screenshots to info@vansteinengroentjes.nl?

We will try to reproduce and solve the issue in the next version.

Re: Character Export iOS issues

The issue has been resolved. You can now update in the app store and it should not happen anymore.

Best regards
Bas