Topic: App doesn't work

I downloaded the app recently and had no problems until I paid $2.99 to unlock the character creater feature. Now none of the options show up in the drop downs and it won't let me type text. It also crashes when I try to select other features. I can't find a place to request a refund for my purchases. If someone could direct me to the appropriate place I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Re: App doesn't work

Dear user,

If you want a refund please send me your receipt to info@vansteinengroentjes.nl
Very strange that this happens though, please first try to completely remove and re-install the app. The purchase should be restored automatically.
What device do you use?

chmhaley wrote:

I downloaded the app recently and had no problems until I paid $2.99 to unlock the character creater feature. Now none of the options show up in the drop downs and it won't let me type text. It also crashes when I try to select other features. I can't find a place to request a refund for my purchases. If someone could direct me to the appropriate place I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

I am having a similar issue on my phone I am using the Motorola g3 android latest update. And it is just not working properly only after the purchase which I did today. Will this be fixed?

Did you try to do a complete re-install of the app (remove it from your device and install again)?

This has also happened to me. It wasn't immediately, but a week or two later. I tried multiple re installs and restarts. My device is some kind of Samsung Galaxy.

6 (edited by Lysaera 2018-10-26 17:24:54)

I’m having same issues on my other devices works fine on my main device but can’t make any new characters on my other devices. I have reset device, deleted app re-downloaded it, and updated everything. I have an iPhone 6, iPhone 7, and an iPad 6 gen and it only works on the iPhone 6.

Update: so I got a new iPad and the character generator works on the new one but still doesn’t work on my other iPad and the iPhone 7 and yes I deleted the app and re-downloaded it still nothing

Thank you for the feedback, we will look into this asap!