Topic: Fix/Correct the Challenge Rating

It is impossible to give the correct rating to anything with a fraction. Will this be fixed on the creator, and app?

Re: Fix/Correct the Challenge Rating

You can now do 1/4 and 1/2 challenge ratings and 1/8 does show up in the app but you can't give 1/8 challenge ratings for some reason, it probably a bug they will fix in a couple months so nothing to worry about.

Alifer wrote:

You can now do 1/4 and 1/2 challenge ratings and 1/8 does show up in the app but you can't give 1/8 challenge ratings for some reason, it probably a bug they will fix in a couple months so nothing to worry about.

Where can you not add 1/8 as challenge rating? In the online creator?

Bas van Stein wrote:
Alifer wrote:

The online creator locks you to 0.25 intervals it allows negatives (I don't know why) but if you try to give it a 0.12 (a 1/8) challenge ratings it rejects it and if you change the challenge ratings in the template box it will say it is a 1/8 challenge rating in the app but if you actually look in the 1/8 search it won't show up, it only shows up in the all challenge rating list, I think the error might be in the apps search for the monsters function it likely happened when tgr fractional rating where added

Alifer wrote:
Bas van Stein wrote:
Alifer wrote:

The online creator locks you to 0.25 intervals it allows negatives (I don't know why) but if you try to give it a 0.12 (a 1/8) challenge ratings it rejects it and if you change the challenge ratings in the template box it will say it is a 1/8 challenge rating in the app but if you actually look in the 1/8 search it won't show up, it only shows up in the all challenge rating list, I think the error might be in the apps search for the monsters function it likely happened when tgr fractional rating where added

Thanks, that it does not show in the search is because the first field is used for searching (so 0.25 in that case).

I have update the online creator tool to allow any decimal number. Please use 0.12 for 1/8 because that is also what the app uses at the moment.