Topic: Bluestacks immulator

I'm trying to use it with bluestacks immulator and it won't import properly the downloadable content...

any way to fix it?

setting menu isn't the same on my bluestacks compare to my phone one. Version issue?

Re: Bluestacks immulator

Dear eldrick12,

We do not officially support bluestacks or other emulators, the app is designed for phones and tablets and you should install the app through the Playstore. I cannot help you much with issues on an emulator as we get no crash reports or analytics from them.

Bas van Stein wrote:

Dear eldrick12,

We do not officially support bluestacks or other emulators, the app is designed for phones and tablets and you should install the app through the Playstore. I cannot help you much with issues on an emulator as we get no crash reports or analytics from them.

It does work on the phone but when i am trying to do copy and paste to create content. It keeps telling me that i have to use ctrl c, ctrl v to do it and obviously i don't have this on the phone which is why i have tried installing it to bluestacks for creating content...

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Hi Eldrick,

I highly recommend creating content using the online content creator tools:
https://complete-reference.com/DD5creator/

Just login with your forum credentials and you can easily create your content from there on a computer, laptop, tablet or even your phone.
Once the content is done you can download the content file, and either share it here or load it directly in the app on your device.

Hope that helps!