Topic: Can't unlock the character manager

Hi
Not sure where to post this but I've encountered a bug with unlocking the character manager. At first it worked like a charm and the manager unlocked after the purchase but then my phone apparently derped and everything went back to the default state, with ads present and cm locked. Only now when I try to unlock it again I get the message that I already own this item. Any advice?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screenshot_2018-12-05-14-43-53.png 178.92 kb, 155 downloads since 2018-12-05 

Re: Can't unlock the character manager

Hi Dudinsky,

Sorry to hear that you this annoying issue.
Most likely it gets solved when you remove the app (uninstall) and install it again on the playstore.
Your in-app purchase is linked to your Google account, please make sure you have the correct account selected in the Playstore (upper left menu) when installing the app.
This sometimes occurs when there are multiple accounts on the device.

If that does not resolve it please send me an email to info@vansteinengroentjes.nl
Also, if you have any characters or custom content make sure to backup this before uninstalling (go to the character->menu->export)

Re: Can't unlock the character manager

I have a similar issue. I purchased the DM's tools and the Character Manager while on my phone. When I try to use these features while on my tablet I get an error saying that they are already owned, but I can't use them.