Topic: Report incorrect info 5th Edition

Dear players,

I noticed some of the SRD5 content in the app consists of some incorrect information.
This is mostly due to some content updates from Wizards in the beginning of the 5th edition.
I fixed several myself but I am likely to overlook some stuff.

In case you see an item / spell or other content having incorrect or missing information please reply to this topic and state which content is wrong. I will fix them then in the app accordingly.

Thank you!

Re: Report incorrect info 5th Edition

Hello, awesome app

Just wanted to let you know, (not sure if this has been mentioned before), that the Monk's Monastic Tradition section is missing two ways: of Shadow and of the Four Elements. pg 80-81.

Check, thanks for the notice.
Will check and fix.

I uploaded some of the missing monsters from the player's handbook and tried to stay close to the original style.

That being said, I'll probably look into making entries uniform across the different source books.

Rogue only lists the thief archetype. It is missing assassin and arcane trickster.

Hi,
In both the "Items" & "Monsters" Categories, there are duplicate categories linking to the same group. For example, in the items tab, there is the selection: "Wondrous", "Wondrous Item", & "Wondrous Items". When checking all three they have the same items, and the favorited items appear as favorited throughout all three sections. On the Monster Section, there are copies of the different monster types, with a lowercase & uppercase copy (ex. "celestials" & "Celestials").
I'm not sure what or why, but if that could be checked out that would be awesome. This is definately my go to app for 5e.

Cleric is missing some stuff and there are no feats on the app

When going to print the character sheet it shows many options we never had the option of filling out, as well as some information comes out in the wrong boxes

Dear Daniel,

We are still working on that part of the character manager, I do not want to add too many fields since it becomes confusing and unhandy but I agree they should be filled in correctly.

You might want to double-check your spell lists in the current version of the app.  Hellish Rebuke (1st level evocation) is incorrectly included on the Paladin spell list as well as the Warlock.  This could lead to confusion for players who use the app rather than the official books.  As far as I can tell, that's the only spell with a problem right now.

Great app, by the way, and keep up the good work!

Thank you @kumamori137 I will check and fix that spell in the next version.

I found a bug in the "xp needed for the next level" section in character management, which is incorrect value at level 2 ( 1200 experience required instead of 900).

Hijaku wrote:

I found a bug in the "xp needed for the next level" section in character management, which is incorrect value at level 2 ( 1200 experience required instead of 900).

Thank you, is this on iOS or on Android?

14 (edited by Hijaku 2019-01-29 20:36:53)

Bas van Stein wrote:
Hijaku wrote:

Thank you, is this on iOS or on Android?

Android, could you fix it please?

Yes we will fix this in the upcoming release.
Somewhere this or next week.

16 (edited by Hijaku 2019-02-10 03:32:16)

Bas van Stein wrote:

Yes we will fix this in the upcoming release.
Somewhere this or next week.

I really appreciate how quickly you fixed it . Sorry to bother you again, but I found another bug: when you view a page in html, the character " ' " isnt encoded . I put a  screenshoot in attachment  so you can see what I mean.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon IMG_20190210_023156.png 537.15 kb, 177 downloads since 2019-02-10 

Thank you for the notice. Which content file is shown on your screenshot?

Class feat homebrew in my native language, but I found this bug in the other homebrew sections too

The warlocks "fiend" is the only patron with a description. There is no description of "The Great Old One" and the "Archfey" in the class section of the app.

Novakaru wrote:

The warlocks "fiend" is the only patron with a description. There is no description of "The Great Old One" and the "Archfey" in the class section of the app.

That is correct and on purpose.
The other subclasses can be downloaded from the content section here. The Fiend is the only SRD5 option (open game content) that we can publish directly with the app.

Earlier, I adapted some 3.5 e to 5 e - mostly stuff from Book of Vile Darkness & Savage Species and got them downloaded to the app. Gonna throw up some stuff from Kobold Press as well.

In the complete_db file, the Toll The Dead cantrip incorrectly lists "Bard 0, Warlock 0, Wizard 0", it should be "Cleric 0, Warlock 0, Wizard 0".