1 (edited by ToasterMan 2017-07-15 10:35:19)

Topic: 5e Missing Weapon and Armor Stats

I don't know if they aren't there, I'm really stupid, or I just have a bug, but none of the weapons damages or the armors ac is showing in the equipment. It has the descriptions inside and the gold cost under the name, but thats it. I know its in the database so am confused. Halp?

Edit: Should also note that I have scoured the forums as best I can for any info on this. I apologize if I just missed it.

Re: 5e Missing Weapon and Armor Stats

Dear Toasterman,

They should appear in the Equipment section, I will have a look as well to verify that it is shown properly.

Ok I found the issue in the iOS app. It is indeed in the database but not displayed.
I will fix it today and the new release should be ready in a few days.

Fantastic. Glad to know I'm not stupid then. smile

Also, just want to say thank you for making such a wonderful app. You are awesome!

Glad you like it!
I fixed the bug and it is waiting for review by the apple store, so should arrive to you in a day or two.

The update is (finally) released to the app store.

If you like the app, please leave a rating smile

Works like a charm now. Thanks a bunch. I'll certainly leave a review!

I  downloaded all the content (I believe), but notice when favoriting equipment for my rogue that there was no Bow, Short data.

9 (edited by mprocha.bio 2020-04-08 15:32:12)

What about firearms and modern equipment? There are rules regarding these weapons on the DM guide. Why aren't any on the app? Neither on the forum?

I'm currently noticing a similar issue with the Android version.  My AC is not showing in my main character screen and I'm not able to equip it in the battle screen because their is not an armor category.  Will this be fixed in the update also and do you have a date when the update is available?

In the equipment section you can find the "Add Armor" button at the top right.

Hi I've been able to add the armor, the armor just doesn't adjust the attributes of my character. So my AC still shows as 0

Ah, yes that is correct. The ac is not automatically calculated yet. You can adjust it yourself, just edit the 0 in the shield to the ac you want.

Ok, I got it.  I had to manage that online because the app wouldn't let me tap and type, but I was able to edit it online then sync.  Looks good now.  Thank you.