1 (edited by OAF 2017-08-08 02:16:05)

Topic: Printing spell/monster cards in ios

Hi. Just downloaded the ios version of this app and purchased both unlocks. I would really like to be able to print some spell cards and monster cards (as the app description indicates is possible), but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it.

Also, I've noticed that, when creating a spellcaster, the printout character sheet lists the cantrips as 1st level spells for some reason (although it also lists one of those cantrips (dancing lights) in the right section--far down the list).

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Re: Printing spell/monster cards in ios

Dear OAF,

The card printing feature is at the moment in development, we had some issues with the IOS version.
I forgot to remove it from the description but it will come very soon (in a couple of weeks).

Thank you for the notice on the character sheet, I will fix this as soon as possible!

I found the bug for the character sheet.
I will release an update in a few days (it might take up to a week including apple review times).

The new release will both contain printing cards (from the spell list, or from a detail view using the share button), and the character sheet fix.

Cool. Thanks!