Topic: Character Generator Feedback

I am admittedly a noob, which is why I downloaded the app in the first place so I could look things up. I decided to give the character creator a whirl to keep the number of apps on my phone to a minimum and I would like like to give feedback based on my experience.

1. The web app seems to be far behind the mobile app, but it is a crucial component given the part it plays in custom; races, classes, etc.. The mobile and online applications should have the same options:

• Race should be a drop-down list in the online version

• Background should be available during creation in the online verison

• Etc.

2. Race, Class, and Background saving throws, skill proficiencies, attack values, etc. should all automatically be added to character sheet.

• This is a pretty huge deal for me to be honest. Race attribute bonuses are already a part of the character creation algorithm, but the rest should be automated as well. Why use the character creator over another one if you have to input all the information? The main appeal of a character builder is that it guides you through the initial choices to make the creation quick and easy. You can always tweak the information afterwords.

3. Provide more documentation on how custom classes/races have their values imputed for auto-assignment.

• I was a little surprised that my custom centaur build actually had its racial attributes imported, so there is obviously some regex in there. Information on this regex would help in creating custom items.

• Alternatively use standardized form inputs to create classes rather than open-ended input text boxes. This should be more userfriendly and I less error-prone means of integrating custom items into the other creation tools.

4. Regarding the "Detail" buttons labelled "Open" beside race/background/class levels.

• The padding on some of the popup windows is outrageous and results in the useful text being given maybe half the screen. Even the class level details, which has the least padding, has too much padding. Shrink the padding down significantly.

• They really should be relabeled to "Details", not "Open

Minor: Proper case the alignment selection, fix the height attribute (my character shouldn't be 5'48"). "Manage Levels" and "Level up" on mobile point to the same screen, ditch one.