Re: Feedback is always welcome

So glad I found the app! Its great. I have found one issue (or maybe I am doing it wrong):
I can't seem to find a way to add warlock invocations without "leveling up" beyond my actual level. Also, I don't see a way to add 1st level Warlocks patron abilities, Hexblade proficiencies in particular.

Thanks for all your work on this!

Dear televar,

You can add these features by going to the Manage feats screen (next to the manage levels button in the main page of the character sheet).

I wrote a feedback mail from the app but I post it here as well so it gets saved for posterity.

Awesome app you have here! Thanks for your hard work, it's the most complete app I know for D&D 5.

I would like to suggest a feature: Price search for items and equipment. It would be great to be able to filter the list for example like "show only items that are priced between 50 and 200 gold". Furthermore price of items are not shown (I know it goes by rarity but it could be shown if they were classified).

I hope this serves you.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the feedback Snorch, that would indeed make a nice filter.
Not all item prices are "known" (in the database) so that makes it more difficult but we can figure something out.

Where is the database located, so i can delete everything at once, if needed?

You can delete multiple records by long clicking in the lists. We do not support deleting the entire database. You can always reset to the initial database by removing the data from the app (settings->apps->complete reference->clear data)

i'm having issues with my in app character manager. When I try to add the spells for a character it immediately crashes the app. is there anything i can do to fix this?

We are working on a new version that should solve these issues. We expect to release it in a few days.

The Hill Dearves are in the full download twice and the mountain dwarves are not available to choose.