Topic: Custom iOS download

When my friend tries to download the dd5 file on his iphone it brings up what looks like coding on the page instead. We did what I read in the posts and put it on drop box and tried to open it that way but there was no way to open it with a specific app as instructed and selecting it again, opens up the coding on a page.

Re: Custom iOS download

Dear Anhelios,

That bug will be fixed in the next release, at the moment you can rename the file to .dd35 and it will open using dropbox.

Awesome. So we'll wait for that update. Know roughly when that will be? We all have purchased your app btw. It's a god send! <3

Dear Anhelios, it should work with the latest version (released a couple of days ago).
Let me know if not.

I will most definitely have him try tomorrow. Thanks for all the hard work!

I tried to create a race, Wood Elf, and download the dd5 file, but I got what looked like code. I don't mess with drop box, how do I get it to work? I just downloaded the app yesterday.

You need to add the file either to the forum (to get a special iOS link) or to save the file to a file-storage app like Dropbox, One Drive etc.
Unfortunately iOS devices do not have a "downloaded files" folder or anything, and therefor it can not download the file, which is required for the app to open it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

How do I add the “file” to the forum? What file even? It’s not a file, it’s just code.