1 (edited by fadookie 2020-02-26 01:13:52)

Topic: Warlock of The Morrigan subclass

I told my DM I wanted to take The Morrigan as my Warlock of the Archfey patron. I was just expecting a re-flavor, but she gave me this homebrew Warlock subclass based on The Morrigan instead! Unfortunately I can't find an author attribution.

It gets a pumped up familiar at level 1 that is free to summon after a short rest, freeing you to take Pact of the Blade or Pact of the Tome at level 3 if you wanted a familiar. Or, I guess you could take Pact of the Chain or Find Familiar as a ritual and get TWO familiars which is somewhat absurd. Some of the prophecy- and polymorph- based spells and features also look really cool and flavorful.

I converted it into dd5 format for my own reference. I'm really stoked to use it, hopefully you might get some use out of it as well!

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon the_morrigan.dd5 --- [Open in app] 6.21 kb, 346 downloads since 2020-02-25 

Re: Warlock of The Morrigan subclass

Thanks for sharing!

3 (edited by fadookie 2020-02-26 17:30:33)

Sure, thanks for making this great app!

One question I had with this is I tried to add a link to monster.com/raven and it links to the "Swarm of Ravens" mob instead of the raven beast stat block for the familiar. Is there any way to fix this?

I see the problem.. yes we can fix that. I will try to add that in the next release.