1 (edited by cidthunder 2018-02-20 02:34:46)

Topic: Card using class(Inspiration from Final Fantasy's Ace)

This is my first homebrew class. I really liked Ace's character from Final Fantasy Type-0, so I decided to make a class based on him. I know my class isn't the best made, I am just trying to see if it sounds balanced, to see if I worded things properly, the flaws,the ways I could improve this class and etc.. Thanks!

Note: This class isn't complete finished, I don't know what I should do as tarot feature II for the Cups, nor did I create requirements yet for this class to be used as a secondary class.

Note: I also made a spell casting sheet for this class made. I just do not know how to upload more than one document at a time.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Card user class.docx --- [Open in app] 13.7 kb, 476 downloads since 2018-02-20 

Re: Card using class(Inspiration from Final Fantasy's Ace)

Here is the Cardcasting sheet.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Card User spell list..docx --- [Open in app] 5.75 kb, 341 downloads since 2018-02-20 

Re: Card using class(Inspiration from Final Fantasy's Ace)

If you could edit this post and re-upload the file, except adding ".dd5" at the very end, that would be cool. We wouldn't be able to download it to the Complete Reference App otherwise.