Topic: offline content creator for 3.5/5e

Hello recently i stumbled upon a problem when i was on vacation. i couldn't continue creating custom content due to my lack of internet. Are there any plans or a way to get the content creators as an offline application for PC? unfortunatelly the tablet editor for content creation is nice but doesn't really help me with writing a whole bunch of stuff for hours.

I find the tool pretty powerful and when i can't use it it slows down my content creation.

Thanks in advance ,
KY

Re: offline content creator for 3.5/5e

Dear KY,

Nice to hear you like the content creator so much smile.
For now I do not have plans for an offline content creator desktop application because it creates issues with unique ids. At the moment the main benefit of the online creator is that there is one global pool of unique identifiers that everyone can use such that you can all import each others content without problems.
With a desktop (and the mobile version) this can create some overwriting issues etc.

Re: offline content creator for 3.5/5e

Not sure how realistic it would be, but could you have the offline mode place temporary UID which would be replaced the next time they go online?