Topic: Charachter sheet

Ciao, ho scaricato la versione completa dell'applicazione! É fantastica, definitiva addirittura. L'unica pecca è un po' la mancanza di una "compilazione automatica", come ad esempio i tratti razziali o i privilegi di classe,  il bonus attacco armi o un diretto collegamento tra la sezione "armi" e la sezione "inventario", in cui aggiungendo una da una parte si aggiunge anche dall'altra. Sarebbe eccezionale se funzionasse come la creazione personaggio di Neverwinter Nights (e ci siete già molto vicini).

PS: si prevede una traduzione dell'applicazione anche in italiano per caso? big_smile

Re: Charachter sheet

This forum is English only. Please edit your post to english.

Hi, I downloaded the full version of the application! It's fantastic, even definitive. The only flaw is a bit 'the lack of an "automatic compilation", such as racial traits or class privileges, the weapon attack bonus or a direct link between the "weapons" section and the "inventory" section, in in addition, adding one on one side also adds to the other. It would be great if it worked like the character creation of Neverwinter Nights (and you're already very close to it).

PS: is there a translation of the application even in Italian by chance?

Thanks for the feedback and the translation.
Will have a look at Neverwinter Nights smile