Topic: Character Manager Question

So I adore this app!  Essential tool for me as a new player. I did pay for the character manager update (WORTH EVERY CENT!) but I cannot figure out how to level up my saved character??

Re: Character Manager Question

Go to the button that says your class.
There you can add a class (level) and you just leveled up your character!

Suggestion would be a different way to do/ show this.  Now when I open up the first page it says level x multiclass even if all the levels read the same. Its really the only feature I think needs work.

So I had to export my characer manager files to drive and reset my phone. How can I re import it to the character manager?

You can re-import the characters by opening the character manager files with the app on your phone.
It will import the characters and they should show up again in the app.

Sorry I'm struggling here I've trieD es file explorer and the native Samsung my files neither let's me open my character exports with the appayments. Went into the app looking for an import button couldn't find it. Please help hmm

FixeD it! I had to rename them S .dd35 docs then import them.with the rest of my data. But thanks!

Check, thanks for letting me know, it should also work with the char5 extension so I will need to look into that. Glad it worked out for you!

9 (edited by jacobp90.jc 2017-05-13 20:50:36)

I need to figure out how my friends can send me their character sheets for me to keep track of as a DM we play online in google hangouts. I realy need help with this part thank you. never mind i figured it out but ill leave this post here just incase others have the same question. You have to select the character your making once in that section youll need to select the menu button at top right then select export to send the character sheet to your DM's email i suggest you get the email with out making a public forum send a private forum bu selecting the DM your with.

Hi,
I am at level 3 but where do I choose my archtype?