1 (edited by Bas van Stein 2017-02-22 09:41:50)

Topic: Sword of Roses, Cursed Blur ring, Silver shield of Mishakal.

Sword of Roses, Cursed Blur ring, Silver shield of Mishakal.
Tell me what you guys think.

Cursed Ring of Blur (Demon)
Caster Level: 0
Price (to buy the item): 50,000
Cost (to create the item): 30,000+ 15,000xp
Weight: .3
Aura: illusion 

The Ring will act like a normal Ring of Blur (The attuned person can use this ring to cast the spell blur [see spell blur] 3 times a day.), however, the ring will attempt to make the attuned person evil. The attuned person must make a charisma save every time they use the ring. If they fail a DC10 they become enraged for the rest of the day, if they continue to use the ring and fail a DC15 they attack the closest ally. 

inside the ring is a Pit Feind, who like to toy with the attuned person making them do the dirty work. They can take this ring to a cleric or priest who can use greater restoration to take this demon out. if that happens the demon will show up as a shadow fiend because the pit fiend can only take over a body.   

Sword of Roses
Category: Wepons
Subcategory: Epic
Casrtor level: 0
Price (to buy the item): 60,000
Cost to create: 80,000+20,000xp
Weight: 10PD

The Sword of Roses is a two-handed great sword that has tooling into the sword that looks like a stem leading into a rose flower.  Is a normal greatsword creatures slashed must make a DC13 constitution save if they do not make it, the sword does an extra D8 of poison damage.

Silver Shield of Mishakal 
Catagory: Armour, sheild
Price (to buy the item): 25,000
Cost (to create the item): 30,000+ 15,000xp
Weight: 10Pd

This shield is an intelligent item that helps with the moral decisions, and this is also a +1 to AC shield. When the attuned person has a creature crit hits the attuned person heals all things in a 20ft radius and lowers the crit damage to half.       

This shield has a helpful personality, however, if an evil person should attune to this shield they over time start become a good person.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon myitems (1).dd35 --- [Open in app] 2.19 kb, 489 downloads since 2017-02-20 

Re: Sword of Roses, Cursed Blur ring, Silver shield of Mishakal.

I love the sword of Roses idea big_smile
Thanks for sharing!

PS: I edited the title of the topic such that people know what to find.

Re: Sword of Roses, Cursed Blur ring, Silver shield of Mishakal.

I like the ideas and i am always happy to ad new magic itmes that i can grant to my players.
I just feel like the description of the shield of mishakal isn't very clear.
1) when does it activate? does it activate when you crit or when you are critted?
2) how much does it heal?
3) When you say it heals all things do you mean it also heals your enemies?
I hope you can addapt the description to answer these questions.
Keep up the good work