Topic: Multiclass characters

In the 90's i could advance my ranger druid monk to high levels or what we called mid level characters back then. With the 5th edition can i have a similar multiclass character who is 10th level in each class? Is there really a restriction to have just 20 class levels? The joy i had in playing my character when he reached 10th level druid and 9th level in ranger and monk classes was high. Why all the chat about medication?

Re: Multiclass characters

I think you can still do that. In the app it is possible for sure, if it is according to the rules? Who cares, as long as the DM agrees and you have fun playing.

You are right. As long as the DM agrees.

Of course playing a character with 60 levels will make the ranger druid monk very godlike and that takes the fun and tension out of the game. No fear on any rolls. I think the 5th  edition is a step up for roleplaying but memories of playing first and then a mixture of 1st and 2nd editions are great fun memories for me. Here's to enjoyable games to come

Has unearthed arcana been up dated and put into one or more new 5e books? I was such a fan of the infestation cantrip. Officious guards always ended up scratching.  If they haven't spread the U.A. between books when is a reprint due?