Re: Official Content

I might be a bit dumb asking this, but, if i were to download the "All Content db.dd5" file. Will all that is listed on the 1st post be available from that one?

Nanu308 wrote:

I might be a bit dumb asking this, but, if i were to download the "All Content db.dd5" file. Will all that is listed on the 1st post be available from that one?

Exactly, there are some minor differences, like text corrections, removed duplicates etc. And the UA content is not in there.

103 (edited by Revan7even 2018-10-19 07:33:02)

I finally completed my project to update all the official races with text from the books. As far as I'm aware it shouldn't create any duplicate entries. I plan on compiling and updating all the planeshift races whenever I get more freetime.
EDIT: Made some fixes to some entries.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Complete_db_Races.dd5 --- [Open in app] 461.76 kb, 163 downloads since 2018-10-19 

Revan7even wrote:

I finally completed my project to update all the official races with text from the books. As far as I'm aware it shouldn't create any duplicate entries. I plan on compiling and updating all the planeshift races whenever I get more freetime.

Nice job Revan!

I will update the links after checking it out.

thank you p

106 (edited by Revan7even 2018-10-23 05:38:35)

Small fixes to my previous Phase Spider file as well as adding two missing monsters and a template from the Monster Manual: the Adult Blue Dracolich, the Young Red Shadow Dragon, and the Shadow Dragon Template.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon MM Missing Monsters.dd5 --- [Open in app] 15.04 kb, 169 downloads since 2018-10-15 

107 (edited by Revan7even 2018-10-15 20:40:04)

Updated Eberron races Changeling, Kalashtar, Shifter, and Warforged originally uploaded by cmac to the current versions on D&D Beyond. Also split Shifter and Warforged into sub-races.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Eberron Races1.dd5 --- [Open in app] 68.29 kb, 206 downloads since 2018-10-15 

The Grung race used in Wizards' Stream of Annihilation and released in One Grung Above. This is not Adventurer's League legal, so it should be treated as UA content.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Grung Race.dd5 --- [Open in app] 5.03 kb, 107 downloads since 2018-10-19 

109 (edited by Revan7even 2018-10-23 21:55:47)

Added all races from Plane Shift Amonkhet, Dominara, Innistrad, Ixalan, Kaladesh, and included minor updates to Magix's plane_shift_zendikar races. Includes the Vampire Racial Feat from Plane Shift Ixalan.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Plane Shift Races.dd5 --- [Open in app] 113.49 kb, 122 downloads since 2018-10-23 

110 (edited by Revan7even 2018-10-30 16:35:39)

Added Pyromancer sorcererous origin from Plane Shift Kaladesh, Cleric Domains and Initiate, Vizier, and Dissenter backgrounds from Plane shit Amonkhet, and Inquisitor background from Plane Shift Innistrad. Also includes Inventing feats from Plane Shift Kaladesh.

Note: The Pyromancer 1st level ability seems a bit strong, but keep in mind it doesn't work with cantrips

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon Plane Shift Classes.dd5 --- [Open in app] 62.73 kb, 82 downloads since 2018-10-30 

111 (edited by Revan7even 2018-10-29 19:28:08)

Updated J_Abner51's UA Minotaur to include the old Minotaur description and UA Centaur to include description, and added Loxodon, Simic Hybrid, Vedalken, and Viashino from Races of Ravnica.

Edit: Removed the Vedalken since they were released in Plane Shift Kaladesh.

Post's attachments

Download: Attachment icon UA Races1.dd5 --- [Open in app] 29.02 kb, 89 downloads since 2018-10-29 

I could be blind, but I'm not seeing anything from Midgard Heroes? I'm specifically looking for the Cleric Moon Domain and the Seer background. I tried uploading it myself on the app but it doesn't seem to be taking.

Can someone drop a campaign for a 10 player party do not be shy to brutally murder them game one

BronzeDragon wrote:

I also noticed that lack of Eldritch Invocations from Xanathar's, so I worked on them.

It worked from my cell phone, but please tell me if anything goes wrong.

I noticed some were missing. Aspect of the mppn and Gift from the deep.

Is it on purpose or because its from a different guide.

Does anyone have a link to those invocations?