Re: Official Content

Nanu308 wrote:

I might be a bit dumb asking this, but, if i were to download the "All Content db.dd5" file. Will all that is listed on the 1st post be available from that one?

Exactly, there are some minor differences, like text corrections, removed duplicates etc. And the UA content is not in there.

Revan7even wrote:

I finally completed my project to update all the official races with text from the books. As far as I'm aware it shouldn't create any duplicate entries. I plan on compiling and updating all the planeshift races whenever I get more freetime.

Nice job Revan!

I will update the links after checking it out.

thank you p

I could be blind, but I'm not seeing anything from Midgard Heroes? I'm specifically looking for the Cleric Moon Domain and the Seer background. I tried uploading it myself on the app but it doesn't seem to be taking.

Can someone drop a campaign for a 10 player party do not be shy to brutally murder them game one

BronzeDragon wrote:

I also noticed that lack of Eldritch Invocations from Xanathar's, so I worked on them.

It worked from my cell phone, but please tell me if anything goes wrong.

I noticed some were missing. Aspect of the mppn and Gift from the deep.

Is it on purpose or because its from a different guide.

Does anyone have a link to those invocations?

I don't understand why when I download content I have to go through dropbox to get it it import. Currently using Samsung internet for this app is chrome better?

Yep, some apps have this issue indeed. Chrome works for me but it is also Android version dependent. Clicking on the forum links (open in app) works always though.

Maybe I missed it, but I seem to be missing Tortle content. Is that available somewhere?

110 (edited by Revan7even 2020-04-20 02:09:19)

Ippys wrote:

Maybe I missed it, but I seem to be missing Tortle content. Is that available somewhere?

EDIT: I included it in my Revan's Holocron file. It hasn't been added to the sticky yet.

On a side note I'll be updating the Ravnicka races in my UA Races1 file now that the book is out.

Is mordenkainen's tome of foes added anywhere?

112 (edited by hermadolph 2019-03-09 05:43:35)

Anyone have the new Artificer or Human Variant?

Anyone have the revised Artificer that came out on UA recently?

@Revan7even so I just downloaded your complete_db_races pack for the turtle and noticed that it is giving a +2 bonus to dex instead of strength.

Anyone know where to get the Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica entries? Can't seem to find them. Also a link to the new artificer would be appreciated.

Does anyone have something for the Warforged race (the Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron version, not the UA)? If not, I can probably make it in a few days.

The life cleric domain entry is missing disciple of life level 1 class feature.

Revan7even wrote:
Ippys wrote:

I included it in my Complete_db_Races file which is on this page up above. It hasn't been added to the sticky yet.

On a side note I'll be updating the Ravnicka races in my UA Races1 file now that the book is out.

@Revan7even, let me know when you are done with the race files, I will include them in the all_content file when you are ready.

RolandTheJabberwocky wrote:

The life cleric domain entry is missing disciple of life level 1 class feature.

Whoa he's right it is missing. Been playing a life cleric for months and I missed that. Guess I hadn't noticed because the life cleric writeup was also added at the end of the "Cleric Base" entry

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to click the links on this post only?

Updated UA playtest artifice here http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearth … er-returns

Has anybody else had the issue of the SubRaces no longer being a sub-option and instead each subrace is it's own unique option? This is very cluttered. Especially when so many of the formatting for the options are not all the same.

123 (edited by facemat 2019-07-09 14:54:56)

Hello, I love this app and have never really had any issues with it over the last year and a half until I've had to redownload everything for my new phone. The only issue I'm having is that none of the downloads contain backgrounds other than "Gladiator, Guild Merchant, Inquisitor, Pirate, Dissenter and Initiate" (the last two being Plane Shift content). What file(s) do I need to download? I'm fairly certain I've downloaded everything, but I suppose I missed something. Thank you very much for the work you've done for the community and hope you continue to perfect the app.

Edit- I've added an image to show what I'm talking about: https://imgur.com/a/wJuoY4p

Hi facemat,

It could be that some of the content is a bit hidden in the official content part of the forum. Not sure where the backgrounds are located that you mention, but it should be somewhere in that thread.

I can't seem to figure out how to get downloaded content onto the app. I can find something on the forum and click the open in app button but I can't find the files on my phone to bring a downloaded file into the same folder. So if I make my own content and download the resulting .dd5 file, I have nowhere to put it and it doesn't show up in the app. How do you get it to work?