Re: Official Content

Revan7even wrote:
Ippys wrote:

Maybe I missed it, but I seem to be missing Tortle content. Is that available somewhere?

I included it in my Complete_db_Races file which is on this page up above. It hasn't been added to the sticky yet.

On a side note I'll be updating the Ravnicka races in my UA Races1 file now that the book is out.

@Revan7even, let me know when you are done with the race files, I will include them in the all_content file when you are ready.

RolandTheJabberwocky wrote:

The life cleric domain entry is missing disciple of life level 1 class feature.

Whoa he's right it is missing. Been playing a life cleric for months and I missed that. Guess I hadn't noticed because the life cleric writeup was also added at the end of the "Cleric Base" entry

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to click the links on this post only?

Updated UA playtest artifice here http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearth … er-returns

Has anybody else had the issue of the SubRaces no longer being a sub-option and instead each subrace is it's own unique option? This is very cluttered. Especially when so many of the formatting for the options are not all the same.